ORIJEN High-Protein, Grain-Free, Premium Quality Meat, Dry Dog Food

Amazon.com Price: $106.99 (as of 20/09/2020 21:22 PST- Details)

ORIJEN Six Fish dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole fish ingredients from Atlantic mackerel, herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and silver hake
With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat

Category:

Description

Flavor Name:Six Fish | Size:25 lb

Loaded with protein and complemented with farm-fresh produce, orijen’s Biologically Appropriate six fish dog food is a wholesome, distinct, and tasty food that dogs love. This protein-rich recipe features six varieties of whole, sustainable, wild-caught Fish, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegatables and fruits, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. This dog food is made with 2/3 of the fish ingredients used fresh or raw, at the same time as the other 1/3 are gently dried at 200°f from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that can not be supplied by fresh fish on my own. Freeze-dried Cod liver naturally enhances the flavor, making Orijen Six fish dog food deliciously tasty even for fussy eaters.
orijen pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet imaginable. Prepared exclusively in orijen’s privately owned dog Star kitchen, This delicious food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and agree with, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. Orijen foods follow the wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich dog food that’s loaded with numerous fresh and raw animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

ORIJEN Six Fish dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole fish ingredients from Atlantic mackerel, herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and silver hake
With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs consistent with their natural, biological needs
The use of fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and agree with, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
ORIJEN dog food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more info, please contact our Customer Care team at customercare@championpetfoods.com or 877.939.0006.

Additional information

Product Dimensions

Shipping Weight

Item model number

Dry Dog Food

Brand